Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SHRENI DEWANI ..MAX CLIFFORD...CLARENCE MITCHELL.. SPIN DOCTOR MANTRA...

Mr Clifford said he was "totally convinced" that Mr Dewani was innocent of the accusations against him.
He said: "I've met him. I've spoken to him. I've looked him in the eye. I've asked him all the questions journalists have been asking and I totally believe him."


Clarence Mitchell said Kate and Gerry, and I am totally convinced when I say this , are completely innocent of the accusations against them.
He said: "I've met them, I've spoken to them..etc..etc...end of quote

-----------------------------

The McCanns still suspects in the disappearance of their daughter no matter how many times Mitchell spins...and they will remain suspects until they ask for the case to be re-opened and Kate McCann answers the  48 questions she still refuses to reply to.

Shreni Dewani , if he is an innocent man has nothing to fear by returning to South Africa...he now refuses to do so despite what Dr.Spin Max Clifford has to say....I would imagine Max and Shreni will soon be parting ways...